Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Cog

Daily Draw: Elemental Tarot ~ World

I'm over the flu, I think.
I now have a winter cold.
Our annual quilt mystery is over.
I've decided to add a lot more work to it.
The snow is gone.
We now have ice.

Our Wheel travels right along with us, an inner always spinning cog that makes up a part of our whole. Not a side line to be barely aware of, but as much a part of our day as breath and blood.

"You pretend to be more eccentric than you actually are because you fear you are an interchangeable cog." ~  Douglas Coupland 1961-

3 comments:

  1. And Spring is just around the corner...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. think that is the answer? :)
      What we do have today is blue sky and a gorgeous sunrise, a rarity here. Life is good, as always. Thanks for your companionship on the journey, Sharyn

      Delete
  2. We've had rain and warm weather (along with the Flint River flooding). Now we've got cold temperatures and a sunny day. I feel like some days I blink and the whole world flips over to another page.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn