Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Hero I Saw Within

Daily Draw: Harmonious Tarot ~ Page of Cups

I've been thinking about my little brother a lot this week. I'm not sure where he is, or what he is doing, but the first day it isn't pouring rain I'm going to try to find him, starting where he was last I knew.

I'm reminded by this knave, there are a lot of ways to loose people. How about I don't make it my fault?

"Reminiscing what could have been,
The hero I always saw within.
From time to time the thought came back,
Wasn't I your sister? Wasn't I your blood?" ~ Shirley Rodriguez



8 comments:

  1. I wish you well on your search. Maybe this Page of Cups is a good sign of meeting him again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that is what popped into my mind when I saw this page, disguised as a knave :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. no truce needed for Gordon, he just falls through the cracks, usually AA or NA has to kick in before I hear from him, so he could be anywhere in the state

      Delete
  3. Most of life events aren't our fault; they just happen to us
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I've never known him to leave the state, so that narrows down the search to 71,300 square miles :)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn