Monday, January 25, 2016

Intuition

Daily Draw: Lover's Path Tarot ~ Page/Princess of Cups

Isolde's maid Bragwene represents the best side of being a personal employee. In a corporate job you have a job description, as you do in a service position. Having been a personal employee for ten years, the net of service is cast much wider.

I'm reminded by this card in a personal position intuition plays a huge part, calling on heart, mind, and familiarity of observation to give the best service possible. Wonder what would happen if that was part of our job description in any employment. Chaos I expect, the world would fail if employees were allowed to think outside the box, but it would be a fun experiment.

"Intuition is the clear conception of the whole at once." ~ Johann Kaspar Lavater 1741-1801


5 comments:

  1. I didn't pay attention to the fact the The Lover's Path Tarot was also a deck by Kris Waldherr. I would love more decks and the time to spend with those decks. I have about 6 Tarot Decks and 8 Oracle Decks. At least I get to preview other decks through your blog. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carolyn will you consider changing your google setting so I can reply to you via the email notice I get for your comments? Or leave your email in a comment here and I'll delete it. As an old boss would say "lets talk".

      Delete
  2. It would be funny indeed! :) Big kiss dear Sharyn and the best for you for this year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How lovely to see you again! All the very best in the New Year to you and yours!

      Delete
  3. Thank you very much dear Friend!!! Always is beautiful to enjoy your lovely posts!!! Another big kiss! :)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn