Saturday, January 9, 2016

Jerked Around

Daily Draw: Elemental Tarot ~ 6 of Swords/Air

Rather than crossing water, this figure sits above it on a globe spoked with energy in the form of arrows and pens. Rather than boating out into the unknown for sanctuary or adversity it all comes here in the form of information and communication.

Information is just that, but communication indicates an exchange is taking place. I could sit here all day gathering information with zero communication occurring. How sad is that? Am I getting sound advice? Or scandal? Or propaganda? If we don't communicate how can I judge? I'd rather be in the boat taking my chances than in a cone of silence having my brain and ideals jerked around.

"Mr. Big: The Cone makes its first appearance in the very first episode of Get Smart. The Cone is so silent that Max and the Chief are unable to hear each other, making communication next to impossible."

4 comments:

  1. Heaven forbid that I would only have myself to bounce ideas off of. No telling what I could convince myself of.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are so funny. Sometimes when I finally say something outloud I can't hardly believe I thought it was a good idea :)

      Delete
  2. Some of the best conversations I have are with myself. Have you noticed a lot of conversations convert to a monologue with in a minute are two? Say what you got to say quick before you lose them to their internal conversation. Well maybe a boat ride would be more fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well spotted Carolyn. Probably why I do my talking on my blog...

      Delete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn