Thursday, January 7, 2016

Reap The Whirlwind

Daily Draw: Elemental Tarot ~ 5 of Wands/Fire

Life is tough enough without deliberately adding conflict as part of the day. I learned that lesson by experience, after spending a year in a black rage and reaping the terrible results.

I'm reminded by this figure to allow someone else the power to twist myself up is the height of utter foolishness. This is one life lesson I'll never need to relearn.

"Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant." ~ Robert Louis Stevenson 1850-1894

2 comments:

  1. It's weird that some people seem to enjoy that kind of conflict.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is hard to realize the world often mirrors our own flaws perfectly

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn