Friday, January 29, 2016

Ten Thumbs Down

Daily Draw: Lover's Path Tarot ~ 7 of Wands

Long story short, Siegfried was left at birth to raise himself in a forest...so he would grow up heroic, brave and strong. Here he is, battling a dragon to death for gold.

This card makes me wonder what a forestling would know of gold. Raised in a vacuum I also doubt he'd invented pockets to carry gold, but experience had probably taught him wounds could be fatal. I give ten thumbs down to the whole experiment.

"For every winner, there's a loser. And that person didn't really need to lose. They just didn't understand the game plan." ~ Buzz Aldrin 1930-   "What I've Learned", Esquire, January 2003

3 comments:

  1. That story makes absolutely no sense to me either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! He would more likely end up as a feral child with a pack of wolfs :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks almost as big as the dragon. Maybe he found a dragon's egg when he was left in a forest and the dragon and him have grown up together. Now the dragon is breathing fire and ready to be the dragon he was born to be but the fella is trying to cage him. Don't know about the gold though.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn