Saturday, February 6, 2016

Brave

Daily Draw: Art of Life Tarot ~ Moon

I've often thought children can be far crueler than adults. Is it because they have less experience at controlling their behavior or because they often work in gangs, a powerful motivator at any age?

I'm reminded by this card I'll take my advanced age over being a child again under any circumstances. Being a child takes more bravery that I have ever had. They are in the trenches every day, while I channel Aesop.

"It is easy to be brave from a safe distance."  ~ Aesop 620 BC - 564 BC

4 comments:

  1. Did you ever 'Howl at the Moon'? I haven't done so in a long time. I don't want to go back to childhood but 35 would be okay.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. absolutely. On full moon nights I and my doggies always howl at the moon. Lovely feeling~

      Delete
  2. I never liked the thought of being reincarnated - who wants to go through all that crap again? Age 13 stands out in particular...Lots of kids have a lot to learn about empathy.
    The Moon was my draw today, too, from my Pocket Rosetta.
    Eden Seeker, aka JylliM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ak, reincarnation! don't get me started :) One trip through is enough!

      Delete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn