Sunday, February 28, 2016

Brother Wind's Knife

Daily Draw: Tarot of the Spirit ~ Death

This card is considered major transformation. My personal word for 2016 is adapt. It is a tough taskmaster. It colors much of my daily activities, vision being key. Because my vision is distorting rather than dimming, my new current fear is people might turn into monsters. If I don't hold my head straight when talking to someone their jaws elongate and slant sideways.

I drew a second because I don't know where else to go with this problem, having been proactive in every way I can. Brother Wind/Knight of Swords appeared. Rather than continual analysis he offers two equal ideas. Ignore it or find a better teacher. For today I choose to ignore it entirely...

"When analytic thought, the knife, is applied to experience, something is always killed in the process." ~ Robert M. Pirsig 1928-  Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance: An Inquiry Into Values

Tarot of the Spirit, published 1992 Samuel Weiser Inc, second printing 2011, US Games Systems. Art  by Joyce Eakins. 425 page softcover book by Pamela Eakins

2 comments:

  1. Aren't we a pair of ostriches today. Stick our heads in the sand and ignore the world. Blah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never think of this deck as vibrant and colorful, but these two cards certainly are. Holy cow, I would think I had somehow accidentally dropped acid if I were to have such vision experiences.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn