Monday, February 8, 2016

Legal Papers

Daily Draw: Gong Hee Fot Choy ~ Seasons

House of Season : King of Diamonds/Coins

Book wisdom...Legal papers

Actually I am waiting for some legal papers, a notice of inheritance. Or the farm could be paid off. I quite like carrying the contract though, it wouldn't hurt my feelings if it goes the full three years.

"Has he come armed, then?" she asked anxiously. “"Has he brought a pistol or a sword?"
Ian shook his head, his dark hair lifting wildly in the wind.
"Oh, no, Mam!" he said. "It’s worse. He’s brought a lawyer!" ~ Diana Gabaldon 1952-  Voyager

4 comments:

  1. Heehee, worse indeed! Thanks for that afternoon smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That quote made me laugh out loud!! Success with the farm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you. $500 last week from Volkswagon and now an inheritance! Thats a bunch to be grateful for, maybe buy another goat. HA.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I'm not holding my breath, it has been 2.5 years since she died.

      Delete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn