Friday, February 12, 2016

I Think I Remember

Daily Draw: Gong Hee Fot Choy ~ Callers

House of Callers: 8 of Diamonds/Coins

Book wisdom: A call about inheritance, spongers and borrowers.

I hope I don't look at legitimate queries in that way. At this date mother's estate consists of framed photos of her life on her walls and a few outfits. The way many of us kid about, going in her sleep having spent the last penny. RIP mom, hug dad and Delores for me. There aren't nearly enough hugs going on in this world.

"I think I remember something, but I don't know what it is." ~ Mom's last coherent sentence.
Betty Mallow February 10, 1925 - February 11, 2016

9 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry for your loss, my friend. I know she was "lost" quite some time ago, but her physical death is still cause for grief. I don't think I ever realized her name was Betty; that is my mom's name as well. Hugs of comfort to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugs (((Sharyn))) My thoughts and prayers are with you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Sharyn, I agree there really aren't enough "genuine" hugs going on in this world. Love, Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best wishes and (((hugs))) from both of us

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry Sharyn. You and Rob are in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love her last words! They seem true not only in nearing death but in life, don't they?
    All comfort to you, Sharyn.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn