Tuesday, February 9, 2016

It Is What It Is

Daily Draw: Gong Hee Fot Choy ~ Moon

House of Moon: Ace of Spades/Swords

Book wisdom...Death

Someone will insult or hurt me. Always possible I guess. Actually someone I care for very much as written me off facebook style, busy erasing me she said. Someone I admire told me she didn't have time to talk about my eyes. That was embarrassing. Mother is fading rapidly. My broadband hotspot device can't keep me online more than a minute...

As my goofy brother-in-law says, "it is what it is". Ain't it the truth.
If I'm missing in action, my hotspot device is dead, the new one won't be here for some days.

3 comments:

  1. Here with a willing pair of ears any time you want to borrow them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharyn,sometimes people are like that; they don't know what to say or how to handle a situation, and maybe somehow feel guilty when something tragic happens to another. So instead of working through the feelings of guilt or shame (for whatever reason) they cut us out of their lives. Nothing we did, the fault lies with them. Sorry to hear maybe no internet service, we rely on technology so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn