Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Messenger

Daily Draw: Merryday Tarot ~ Elemental-Pegasus

It may be called Pegasus but Poole's description is much more chameleon. Seamlessly moving through all circumstances, the Spirit of Mercury the messenger.

When my dad died in 1990, through odd circumstances I ended up planning the funeral. I'd forgotten all about that until this morning. Seemed like hours on the phone, hundreds of calls. Here in 2016 I've only used the phone to call my brothers and one aunt called. Everything else is text or email, and arrangements in person. Times change whether we notice or not.




2 comments:

  1. Again condolences on the passing of your Mother. Pegasus carried thunder and lightning for Zeus and when we have to deal with the final things of a loved one it can seem sometimes like weathering a storm of thunder and lightning. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reminds me of when I saw a kid trying to figure out how to use a rotary phone. :) Warm thoughts of comfort are with you and yours my friend.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn