Sunday, February 21, 2016

Open

Daily Draw: DruidCraft Tarot ~ Empress/Lady

The doctrine behind this deck postulates some familiarity with wicca and druidry. Leaves me out but the art is beautiful and the book is interesting. The Lady represents openness and trust, a willingness to nurture and be nurtured.

I'm reminded by this blog the cards have been saying this all week. Has pain and depression made me aloof from life? Probably. Am I making an effort? Yes. This last month I've done three things I've never done before, just to open up. I have another planned for April already. And June. I can do this, it won't kill me.

"They are ill discoverers that think there is no land when they can see nothing but sea." ~ Francis Bacon 1561-1626

DruidCraft Tarot, Eddison Sadd edition, 2004. 192 page softcover book by Philip and Stephanie Carr-Gomm, card art by Will Worthington

3 comments:

  1. I am cheering you on from this side of the world. If we do something, anything, it is better than nothing. This way we will achieve some a change and change, however small is progress
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn