Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Outside Factors

Daily Draw: Art of Life Tarot ~ 3 of Coins

I am having a great week. There were so many times over the last few years I didn't even have a great minute. Thinking about yesterday's card + this card reminds me that a lot of our great days involve other people, in fact couldn't happen without other people.

>Via an email about an email about an email I've been accepted into a life long study for my eye disease.
>New owners at my favorite quilt store, lively and excited ones. I've committed to a class. You have no idea how happy this makes  me, to have a local shop that does something.
>Moved my (Y) and went to yoga yesterday. Joined by six women my age, that doesn't happen very often, you bet I'll be back next Tuesday.
>Met my cousin for lunch. That has never happened before. Too far, too tired, too busy...bull.
>Going to Volkswagen  dealership today for my 'they're sorry' $500.00 dollar bill. Hope it is followed by a lot more. They're sorry they got caught is more like it.

"My riches consist not in the extent of my possessions, but in the fewness of my wants." ~ Joseph Brotherton 1783-1857

4 comments:

  1. Wow, all that is great! Sounds like a lot of ships have come in. Good for you. Just roll with the good times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm visualizing your week as a cornucopia, spilling out all kinds of wonders. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super Sharyn I am so happy for you. Especially for the good new about your eyes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It may help people down the road and at least I'm in someone's system now if a miracle does happen in my life time.

      Delete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn