Thursday, February 18, 2016

That's Life

Daily Draw: Merryday Tarot ~ 10 of Coins

This is the completion card of the four minor suits. We have maturity, a sense of culture, a recognition of 'enough'. We have the comfort of companions and see via the archway life is far from over.

We've reached this stage several times. funny how that happens, then we serge and claw on again. That's life as they say in the funny papers...

"Is the acorn better than the oak which is its fullness and completion?" ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~ 1803-188

4 comments:

  1. The 10's. A completed cycle and then we get to start again. Always stops and starts in life. I hope you are doing well. I have to say I like those Merryday Tarot Cards you are working with this week. I see a purchase coming up for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Altho the original deck was published 16 years ago, you can still get the sealed deck new on ebay. I haven't ever seen the companion book for sale though, mne is part tarot from her view and part number only which in my humble opinion is quite whacky... It really is a lovely little RWS deck.

      Delete
  2. That recognition of "enough" is a hard one to grasp sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my underlying feeling is too much too much, run like the wind :)

      Delete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn