Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Validation

Daily Draw: DruidCraft Tarot ~ Queen of Cups

The authors see this Queen as someone who no longer needs or wishes for outside validation on any level. Way past the 'do these pants look ok on me' stage. Past caring what anyone's religious or political thoughts are.

I'm reminded by this card, being comfortable in our own skin isn't apathy or indifference, but a stage like any other on the way to maturity. True maturity being death...which is probably when I'll stop turning up the volume.

"Maturity is knowing when to be immature." ~ Randall Hall


2 comments:

  1. I like this view of the Queen of Cups, rather than the emotional sponge type.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too like your view on this Queen. Self aware and is okay with who she is.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn