Monday, March 21, 2016

Biggie Sized

Daily Draw: From the web ~ Pulled Heart

Each day,  I pick up things I own, either because I'm using them or because I find them beautiful...and make a decision. OK for now: already useless; down the road this will be of zero or limited use. Because I'm losing my vision.
Today, while scanning photo files for uploading to Ebay I found a folder of images I'd gathered for a sort of personal oracle.
And thought, 'what a brilliant idea, something I won't have to give up for a long time...I can biggie size the images and I can biggie size writing my blog.
This is a 'good thing' a la Martha...a fun upsize to  my day.

"Two people were examining the output of the new computer in their department. After an hour or so of analyzing the data, one of them remarked: "Do you realize it would take 400 people at least 250 years to make a mistake this big ?"

Art by DE ES Schwertberge

2 comments:

  1. Your own oracle with pictures chosen by you? I'm already excited. :)
    And if that one of the guy pulling the heart is any indication of the rest, I can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.dees.at/en/ DE ES Schwertberger ring a bell?
    I remembered in the night, our Philosopher's Stone artist.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn