Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Ground Zero

Daily Draw: Oracle of the Radiant Sun ~ Bluff

Jupiter in Gemini in the 3rd House
Gain. Mental Awareness. Information.

Is it trickery or a sign of serious effort to fake it until you make it? All learning starts at ground zero. What if you know everything about a subject but never apply the knowledge? Is that better or worse than the use it while you learn it camp?

I'm reminded by this card, the immediate reaction is a lot of ifs, ors, buts, responses. But..I'm pretty sure I fall in the camp of prefer the fakers to the hoarders. The fakers are at least excited about their subject. Honestly? I'd even prefer the faker brain doctor. I expect they try harder.

"If we would have new knowledge, we must get a whole world of new questions." ~  Susanne K. Langer 1895-1985

3 comments:

  1. I too am of the camp, fake it till you make it. Gotta do something with my time. A good Bluff can go a long way...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can see the "knowledge without application" in our school board. These folks have tons of education, but most have never been in a teacher's shoes. Yet they write dictates and make decisions like they know what they're talking about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I am more a hoarder. To insecure I guess to fake it :D

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn