Sunday, March 13, 2016

Langoliers

Daily Draw: Oracle of the Radiant Sun ~ Intuition

Mercury in Cancer in the 4th house
Change. Nurturing, Attachment. Home, Family.

Glancing backward we can see just how mercurial life can be. The good and the bad, things we never dreamed we'd do, times we hold dear, the ones we try to blot from our mind.
Life will chew us up, spit us out and we survive because we don't actually see the teeth going up and down.

Safe in my warm house, observation and intuition tell me this is a rarity in much of the world, rather than commonplace. But now I've envisioned them, I can't stop hearing those teeth.

"Your heart is full of fertile seeds, waiting to sprout. Just as a lotus flower springs from the mire to bloom." ~ Morihei Ueshiba 1883-1969

From the Smith/Astrop team, Oracle of the Radiant Sun, Astrology cards to illuminate your life. The set contains 84 cards and 144 page soft cover book. Connections Book Publishing 2002.

3 comments:

  1. Be careful not to dream about them ±'

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful thing the Mind. When we imagine something the 'monkey mind' really goes with it. Those teeth you hear munching away, will probably be with you all day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm reading a chapter on gratitude for book club; your post reminded me of a quote at the end of the chapter: "a grateful heart allows us to care for others and ourselves because we see what resources we have instead of what we lack." Being aware of those resources help me when the teeth clamp down.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn