Monday, March 14, 2016

Magnets

Daily Draw: Oracle of the Radiant Sun ~ Convention

Venus in Capricorn in the 10th House
Love. Duty. Public life.

Monica Lewinsky. And millions like her. I get that power, money, fame on any scale is a magnet.

I'm reminded by this card of that recent website hack for people looking to have affairs. I get it. Sneaking around is exciting. I don't get living with the time bomb day in and day out.

"In the 1850 book The Scarlet Letter, Hester Prynne was given an A for adultery; today she would rate no better than a C-plus." ~ Peter De Vries 1910-1993  I Hear America Swinging

1 comment:

  1. How hard can one make ones life with all that sneaking around. Life is full with twists and turns so why add more? Still there are lots of people that thrive on drama, I know I encounter them all the time in sales.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn