Saturday, March 12, 2016

Promise

Daily Draw: Margarete Petersen Tarot ~ Sun

Emancipation. Ability to turn dark to light. Freedom of action. Renewal.

I'm not feeling it. I don't believe in fortunetelling, but perhaps, just for today, I'll take the Sun as promise.

"As the years pass, I am coming more and more to understand that it is the common, everyday blessings of our common everyday lives for which we should be particularly grateful." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder  1867-1957  On Wisdom and Virtues

4 comments:

  1. I don't in fortunetelling either but this card is definitely hopeful (and gorgeous) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this is possibly the most beautiful deck I own. And the minors even more than the majors.

      Delete
  2. If not fortunetelling take a leap of faith and bask in the sunshine; instead of Sun-day make it Shiny-Saturday. Maybe sing the Beatles song 'Here Comes the Sun'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually I'm listening to Didgeridoos by a combination of aboriginal artists. I've sewn for two hours, now to trudge down and do ebay photos and listings.Each day is filled with sunshine and shadow..

      Delete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn