Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Right

Daily Draw: Chinese Tarot ~ 5 of Wands/Staves

Do we never tire of arguing? What is it that makes us feel anger or disrespect toward someone when we hear an opinion that is diametrically opposed to our own?

I'm reminded by this card it apparently never ends. But just so you know, I'm the one that is right.

"I got in an argument with a girlfriend inside of a tent. That's a bad place for an argument, because I tried to walk out, and had to slam the flap." ~ Mitch Hedberg  1968-2005

6 comments:

  1. I like how you ask the question in your post and how Bev writes about equanimity :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chaos would ensue if our perspective was wrong and we aren't right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, actually I think you are right about a lot of things. Someone once told me I could have an argument in an empty house. I shrugged because obviously they were talking about themselves....Today's quote made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey...I'm glad to see so much agreement amongst us :) If we start arguing with each other it would take a lot of fun out of my days

    ReplyDelete
  5. What?! I thought I was the one who was always right. :D Seriously, arguing about useless stuff makes me want to headslap people (myself included).

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn