Sunday, March 6, 2016

Thoughtful Adaptation

Daily Draw: Margarete Petersen Tarot ~ Ace of Feathers/Swords

Concentrated thought. I remain often amazed at the concept, power, and sheer cleverness of the invention on which I'm typing this post. Forgetting the unparalleled miracle of our own brains.

I'm reminded by this card, in this year of adaptation, my brain carries the load. It helps me remember what loved ones look like as my vision begins to distort them. It reminds me daily, even minute to minute I need to rethink lifelong habits. How many times have I said I like to learn new things? Be careful what you wish for...you may get a peacock feather.

"Never pull away suddenly from a thought or experience. Stay with it until you are indifferent to it or until it turns beautiful. Look at it, love it, let it go." ~ Thaddeus Golas 1924-1999  The Lazy Man's guide to Enlightenment

Margarete Petersen Tarot,  2004 Konigs
Furt edition. 72 page english edition booklet by Krummwisch B. Kiel. Suits are Coins, Cups, Flames (wands), Feathers (swords).

2 comments:

  1. Memories always have soft gauzy edges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Petersen's is my favorite Ace of Swords; I love her deck.
    You've been training your brain for years, stretching it to hold enormous amounts of information. I've got complete confidence in your mind's abilities. :)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn