Friday, March 18, 2016

Versatility = Adaptability

Daily Draw: Oracle of the Radiant Sun ~ Versatility

Sun in Gemini in the 3rd House
Fortune. Clarity. Afloat.

Berry picking
peeling cascara bark
baby sitting.
All by the age of ten. (I'm not going anywhere with this so feel free to nod off) In 2009 I worked out my Tibetan Oracle four pillars and four natal cards, which required listing all the jobs I'd had to that time. Which eventually resulted in this percentage pie.
Earth = 4 = 36.36%
Water = 0 = 0%
Wood = 3 = 27.27%
Metal = 3 = 27.27%
Fire = 1 = 9.9%

I'm reminded by this card it is way past time to do another round with the Tibetan Oracle, see if I am versatile with fire and water now or if I've just calcified more.

Versatility = Adaptability, my goal this year. Something new this morning. Rob wants us to learn lawn bowls. I'm guessing I'll excel at doing Potato Bowls from the Hog Line. How hard could this be?

3 comments:

  1. You and Bev are on the same page today! :)
    Trying new things keep us young at heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I have no idea what lawn bowls are, but I'm going to have to go look them up. Curious about how the elements break down into particular jobs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It isn't just jobs, I think places you've lived have a part, and activities.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn