Thursday, March 24, 2016

You Did What?

Daily Draw: Creatrix Cards ~ The Well

From the suit of Grace: Taking action on what feels in alignment with the highest good.

I'm reminded by this card, many times I don't realize I'm making thought out decisions until the deed is done and I see it in hindsight. Makes me feel like the two-headed guy in Men In Black 2. "You did what?"

"On average an adult makes roughly 35,000 decisions a day. No wonder we stall out when it comes to getting started on our goals." ~ Mariana Lenox


Image: Melissa Harris, Creatrix Cards

4 comments:

  1. If we would be aware of all the decisions we made during the day we all would grow two heads spontaneously :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This did make me chuckle! They do say two heads are better than one... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find the only problem being I have to wear blouses with enlarged necks

    ReplyDelete
  4. That card looks like entry to the enchanted forest. I can't manage the hair on my head now, I couldn't imagine trying to style two heads of hair.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn