Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Agreeably Agreeable

Daily Draw: Ananda Tarot ~ 9 of Coins/Spheres

Perfection in all things. Perhaps for today we can agree to agree.

Oh, sorry. This card reminds me we'll never all agree to agree, but we can accept there are some days when all is well in our own world, as well as it ever gets. Remembering some of those days, it didn't take much to make them perfect, mostly a little attitude to bump them from ordinary to extraordinary.  Face to the sun, small smile, namaste.

 "Be what you would seem to be - or, if you'd like it put more simply - never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise." ~ Lewis Carroll 1832-1898

4 comments:

  1. It the little things that make a great life :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh that quote gives the grey cells a workout! and I thought what I am working on today is difficult! I hope all is well in your world today :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That card looks like something from a Sacred Geometry book. They say mathematics is perfection but I ain't buying it. To abstract for me.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn