Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Direction

Daily Draw: Animals Divine Tarot ~ Magician/Cerridwen

Giving our desires and energies direction.

In this anything goes world, this is a problem for me. I set goals and limits and work to abide by them, particularly since retirement. A task that took thirty minutes before leaving for work can take all day, very easily. So I ride myself. Which can take the fun out of whatever I'm working at. The cunning of the fox, the speed of the deer and the patience of the boar are what is offered here.

"Objectives are not fate; they are direction. They are not commands; they are commitments." ~ 1909-2005

3 comments:

  1. You often see how retired people keep feeling hasty with whatever they do, although they have all the time in the world. But going through life as a turtle not recommendable either :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always heard that it isn't wasting time if there's fun involved. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are enjoying your vacation time away from the retirement time.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn