Thursday, April 21, 2016

Life Skills

Daily Draw: Da Vinci Tarot ~ Ace of Cups/Water

Dimmi: What is irrigated or blocked?

This is a query with a different answer for each year of our life. This year I irrigate or block whatever I want, I answer to  no one.

I'm reminded by this card water and emotions both swirl, change, move along, back up. The ability to adapt or reform is one of our most used life skills, seldom recognized as such.

"What is laid down, ordered, factual is never enough to embrace the whole truth: life always spills over the rim of every cup." ~ Boris Pasternak 1890-1960

2 comments:

  1. We could take a lesson from nature in how adaptation helps us survive and thrive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Irrigating what we want more of and blocking what we don't. We owe that to ourselves but easy to forget in the whirl and swirl of everyday life.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn