Sunday, April 3, 2016

On The Menu

Daily Draw: Ananda Tarot ~ Princess of Flames/Page of Wands

Will.  Free will. Don't think it has much to do with will power. If it did my slacks would be single digit size.

I'm reminded by this card, once again, despite bitter railing against that which calls itself humanity, I am utterly and completely thankful to have been born in this country. Where free will and thought is always on the menu. Or is it determinism throwing rocks at my illusions?  No..that would imply I'm not responsible for my own actions.  This Princess believes in Will. Free will.

"Life is like a game of cards. The hand you are dealt is determinism; the way you play it is free will." ~ Jawaharlal Nehru 1889-1964

Ananda Tarot, Thoth tradition; art and 292 page soft cover book by Kurt Pilz, Published by AGM AGMuller 2003.

3 comments:

  1. Now that's a great quote with a lot of truth in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfectly possible to be a 'double-digit princess' I think. Love today's quote :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Netherlands is also a good place to live in regards to free will

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn