Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Predicated

Daily Draw: Da Vinci Tarot ~ Emperor

Dimmi: Where is the authority and boundaries of your life.

My mind went first to all sorts of complicated mazes of not accepting either one in my life. But I sat back and thought about the base of the dimmi and the truth shot to the top.

I'm reminded by this card my own life is predicated on growing up in my parents home. Honesty, civility, hard work, respect laws, love, trust.

"When solving problems, dig at the roots instead of just hacking at the leaves." ~ Anthony J. D'Angelo

4 comments:

  1. Lately I have my self the question of how did I get to this point? And of course you are right we have to look at where we started, in our parents home. This Emperor looks a little constipated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's easy to get distracted by the leaves and not even think about the roots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our most important boundaries and principles were sown in the first five years of our life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So easy to take family values for granted. My mother encouraged learning, making, thrift, love and kindness. So grateful.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn