Sunday, April 10, 2016

Sticky Wicket

Daily Draw: Animals Divine Tarot ~ Spider Woman/Hanged Man

I'm on the road this week and have the master plan to use the iPad Animals Divine tarot app rather than a paper deck. Alas, I'm not smart enough to do it. Or, there must be an easier way than the spiderweb I'm trying to use...

I'm reminded by Spider Woman when I practiced capturing the image from  the iPad, emailing it to computer, than saving to photos, then uploading to the blog, I got it to work twice.  Today? Nada. Won't come into my email.  I think it might be the size of the image and the iffy connection I have here in the northern California high country. So I borrowed the image from the artist, Lisa Hunt's blog. So much for getting hung with today's effort.

"The stars, that nature hung in heaven, and filled their lamps with everlasting oil, give due light to the misled and lonely traveller.”
 John Milton ~ 1608-1674

4 comments:

  1. But therein lies your tenacity and smarts - if one way doesn't work, you go at it from another angle instead of banging your head against a wall. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You haven't seen my walls. Rob is in getting a cup of coffee in McDonald's. It ha probably been 30 years since we've been in one. But we've heard their cuppa is good. When in Rome...

      Delete
  2. Enjoy your trip my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn