Wednesday, April 13, 2016

The Invisible Staff

Daily Draw: Animals Divine Tarot ~ 8 of Wands

Active cooperation.

Required in the public areas of our lives.  This is never more apparent than when traveling. Hundreds, maybe thousands of people along our route, most invisible, ready to make our day perfect. Motels, cafes, drivers, police, rest areas, shops, utilities, maybe I should bump that up to hundreds of thousands. This is an amazingly cooperative country, I'm freshly impressed with how hard Americans work and how nice they are while they do it.

"A hundred times every day I remind myself that my inner and outer life depend on the labors of other men, living and dead, and that I must exert myself in order to give in the same measure as I have received and am still receiving." ~ Albert Einstein 1879-1955

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for that dose of gratitude, I needed that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This reminds me of the journey of a grain of wheat until it ends up in a slice of bread on my plate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Acknowledgement of others and the service that they do is a wonderful thought. To often we, myself included take for granted others services and contribution. Here is a HIGH 5 for you!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn