Thursday, April 28, 2016

Will It Come?

Daily Draw: Etteilla Tarot ~ 9 of Cups

Etteilla was a firm believer in fortune telling. This card gives fortunes by age group; a new attachment in love will soon enter my life.

Maybe. Three years ago August I lost both my cats and my little Pom. It is unheard of for me to not have a cat. I bought a dozen tins of kitten food a few months ago. I have the cat carrier by the garage door. Will it come?

"Cats are connoisseurs of comfort." ~ James Herriot 1916-1995


3 comments:

  1. You have set your intention; you may just get more than one cat that is looking for a home. I too have been thinking of getting a cat. All that purring is good our comfort too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. why don't you get one from the shelter?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tis the season for litters without homes to be wandering about soon. But the shelter is a good idea too. :)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn