Friday, April 29, 2016

Worry Box Duex

Daily Draw: Etteilla Tarot ~ 5 of Wands

In 2013 I shared my worry box. I think today is the first time I've thought of it since. I can barely picture what it looks like.

I'm reminded by this card, have I eliminated all my worries? Have all my worries exploded my small box to smithereens? Have I learned to deal with them better? Did I make a bigger box?
My biggest worry today is the list sitting beside me of where to find papers and accounts to give to my nephew who is our personal representative at death. I've had it for years, with as many cross outs and new numbers as there is original information. It needs to be cleaned up, rewritten. It's been there for three weeks or more.
If that is the extent of  my worries, I should be out dancing on the roof.

"What, me worry?" ~ Alfred E. Newman

4 comments:

  1. I had my list of names and numbers and it really helped my sister in 2012 when I was unable to do for myself for awhile. Thanks for reminder that I need to go back and update all my scratch outs and do a new will. No worries on the worry box. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems you've come a long way Sharyn! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Worries are endless. I just have to figure out what to accept (because there's nothing that can be done) and what I need to have the courage (or motivation) to do something about.

    ReplyDelete
  4. In worry a good question to ask is on a scale of 1 to 10 where 10 is death how important is this now and on a scale of 1 to 10 where 10 is death how important will this be in six months time? Helps me with perspective anyway.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn