Monday, May 2, 2016

Alone In A Crowd

Daily Draw: Rainring Cards ~ Exhibition

Rainring doesn't have suits but sets of nine grid cards based on type of behavior, with umpires and ex-grid cards. To acknowledge this is a different system than tarot or oracles, I'm choosing cards this week rather than shuffle fan draw at random. All that to say this, I don't know why I chose this card.

If I had to label myself I'd say introvert, unconcerned with anyone's opinions yet comfortable being a extrovert when called upon.

I'm reminded by this card I like who I've turned out to be. Mostly.

"I am rarely bored alone; I am often bored in groups and crowds." ~ Laurie Helgoe 1960-

6 comments:

  1. Dancing can be fun. Maybe it is a play day for you too! I saw on news that it is overly warm in your area, maybe turn on the sprinklers and dance in the water. What fun. Enjoy yourself, maybe some Salsa music.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You "expose" yourself to others when you feel like it and enjoy solitude when you don't. Sounds sane to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah...my little doxy Xavier loves to dance to Springsteen's Pink Cadillac. I'll put that on the to-do list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dancing... for me a solitary act because everybody laughs when they see me dance :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sunshine, music and dancing dogs.Sounds good! We have the dogs and the music. just waiting for sunshine - it was snowing here this week!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn