Saturday, May 7, 2016

Clarity

Daily Draw: Rainring Cards ~ Clarity

It is clear to me:

It is pointless for us to join in on a neighborhood garage sale this summer. Our decade of clearing, and refining the useful and beautiful has resulted in nothing left to clear except the things I've dedicated to ebay. I'm impressed and surprised.

I'll always struggle to get the twelve debit card uses that qualify us for 2% interest at the credit union. We aren't shoppers.

I like the Rainring deck. It has been sitting on my desk for months because I didn't quite understand how to use it. Solution? Use it like I've used every other deck. My way.  Thank you Peter Ryley, super job.

"Clarity of mind means clarity of passion, too; this is why a great and clear mind loves ardently and sees distinctly what he loves." ~ Blaise Pascal 1623-1662

6 comments:

  1. Maybe the things that are crystal clear to us give us the same support as "the constants of our life" from Bev's post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like doing yard sales, all that work and all that picking and price squabbling. I just donate it usually to the local Animal Shelter yard sale in June. When I bought my first decks I studied the companion booklets, I read several of Rachel Pollacks books, and a few other authors. Most have their own interpretations, so mostly I go with what I feel and can relate to and that usually works best. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only had three, I hate doing them with a passion. I keep a box in the corner of the office and as I notice something not useful or beautiful, in the box it goes. Right now it has:
      four embroidery hoops
      a set of crayons that was part of something else
      a covered terracotta baking thingie. I was just sure I was going to use it for baking bread. Right...

      Delete
    2. I admire your discipline. I have been clearing for a year and still lots more to go. Getting rid of 'stuff' does make me feel lighter x

      Delete
  3. I've thoroughly enjoyed your own take of these cards; the images are lovely and your words thought-provoking, as always.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn