Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Coolly Strange

Daily Draw: New Earth Tarot ~ 6 of Cups

I wonder how many people have more affinity relatives than blood relatives?

I'm reminded by cups full of memories, my life has been a good one, starting from day one, but many of my current cups are empty, all taken by death. I honestly don't know how to go about filling them up again. On the other hand I'm getting my first pedicure today, how coolly strange is that? Think that's enough to fill a new memory cup?

"When I was younger, I could remember anything, whether it had happened or not." ~ Mark Twain 1835-1910

4 comments:

  1. Sometimes I look around a realize some of my cups are empty, thanks for sharing analogy. Is orange going to be your bold polish for those tootsies?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'memory cups' - such exquisitely poignant writing.

    I got the six of cups today too, although a very different artistic rendition. Reminded me that we have relationships with animals as well as people. My dogs are the most loyal and forgiving of all my friends. To coin your phrase they fill my 'memory cups' everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you to fill a new cup. It is so easy to look back on the "good old days" while their are still so many "good new days" still ahead of us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My nonfamilial cups are all from finding others with common interests -and some of those have been pure happenstance.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn