Pages

Monday, May 30, 2016

Etched

Daily Draw: Tarot of the Origins ~ Ace of Wands/Nature

Earth Rock Tree. All etched by time.  As rock and tree are worn away or destroyed they become earth that nurtures us. Simplistic?

I'm reminded by this card to be able to step back and see the whole picture is critical in the life we choose to lead. Are the things we allow to etch our life beneficial and beauteous or pointless and useless?

"Do not spread the compost on the weeds." ~ William Shakespeare 1582-1616  Hamlet

2 comments:

  1. Kind of mirrors my thoughts on the card I drew. Visiting old friends I had to step back and have a look see. Peace to you on this Day of Remembering.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a wonderful framed collage of all my service people. I just realized today I have not a clue if my fraternal grandfather ever served. Rushes off to email aunties ;)

      Delete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn