Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Eyebulbs

Daily Draw: New Earth Tarot ~ Hanged Man/One

Sometimes we end up in this position in spite of our best intentions. And like this round tree, we'll eventually evolve upright without even realizing it has happened.

This card makes me think of the blinding headaches of the last half year or so. But four or five weeks ago they stopped. My brain quit trying to see the old way and accepted the reality of the new bent way. My tree has revolved and the only work I had to do was keep my eyebulbs open.

"I am determined to have the headache Thursday, if I have to hit myself with a rock to do it." ~ Patricia C. Wrede 1953-  The Enchanted Chocolate Pot

3 comments:

  1. It is comforting to know that everything always changes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankfully the headaches have eased off. It took your body and mind a while to adjust to a different view and your observation of The Hanged One is spot on. Thanks for sharing your painful headache story so that I too can relate to changes within myself and allow my body and mind a chance to process.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I didn't even think about how the vision change would affect you physically. It is amazing how our we adapt.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn