Thursday, May 19, 2016

Green Cross

Daily Draw: Shaman's Oracle ~ Spirit of Healing

On the road, observing small and large towns I've found a conundrum. The shiniest new businesses offer Green Cross merchandise, have three digit numbers in their name, and or the word glass, and they are everywhere.

In my lifetime I've known exactly two people who used marijuana medically.

"Researchers have discovered that chocolate produces some of the same reactions in the brain as marijuana. The researchers also discovered other similarities between the two but can’t remember what they are." ~ Matt Lauer 1957-

3 comments:

  1. Well my day is complete and so early on! I always heard your day is not complete unless you have learned something new. I had not heard the term Green Cross. Medical and open usage of marijuana is still taboo here in this area. I tried the weed in my early 20's- forget about it. Then as now, chocolate is my drug of choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lot more then I know :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had never heard of Green Cross either! Sharyn's blog always makes me want to go Google things. :)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn