Friday, May 13, 2016

Sharing

Daily Draw: New Earth Tarot ~ Page/Child of Coins/Mirrors

We learn value at an early age. It's mine. Then we learn motivation. It's my ball my rules. Then hoarding. Too bad you ate all of yours, I still have mine left.

I'm reminded by this card children are the cruelest creatures on earth. But that is when we also learn the pleasure and benefit of sharing, teamwork, and generosity. When it is all working it is a treat to watch young Coins at  life.

"Share everything. Don't take things that aren't yours. Put things back where you found them." ~ Robert Fulghum 1937-   All I Really Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten

3 comments:

  1. That's why I loved teaching the very young :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too drew a Page today. Children learn from others and television. I don't think children were born cruel, it is something learned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny how we spend the first year or so building an ego, and the rest of our lives dealing with the result!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn