Saturday, May 28, 2016

Stuck

Daily Draw: PetraK Tarot ~ 7 of Coins/Discs

Stuck in a gluey mess. A bit like trying to run in a dream.
One coin has struggled free and floats above the rest.

I'm reminded by this card we seldom realize what a hole we've dug ourselves into until we stop digging. And then still have trouble admitting to ourselves what is wrong and recognizing some amends are in order.

"There are two ways of meeting difficulties: You alter the difficulties or you alter yourself to meet them." ~ Phyllis Bottome 1884-1963


4 comments:

  1. Those coins look like buttons. The ones that always go missing and then you are searching for a match so you can wear your favorite blouse again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem. I have about 10 gallons of buttons

      Delete
  2. But one day we'll start building a ladder :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I could just remember to change me instead of working so hard to change the difficulty, I'd probably save myself a lot of time and grief.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn