Sunday, May 15, 2016

The Secret In Plain Sight

Daily Draw: Shaman's Oracle ~ Hunter of Death

Book: Death to dullness and routine, Hunter of new possibilities.

No doubt there are billions of people who would consider my life dull. I know that, and in my own way, I pity them. I get up every day excited; what new kernel of knowledge can I uncover, what new creative endeavor can I explore, what familiar tree or flower can I rediscover today. It is a good day if I wake up alive, and I recognize that secret in plain sight.

"It is always with excitement that I wake up in the morning wondering what my intuition will toss up to me, like gifts from the sea. I work with it and rely on it. It's my partner." ~  Jonas Salk 1914-1995

3 comments:

  1. Same here! I enjoy my "dull" life to the fullest and I am grateful for it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way, and often leave people perplexed when they ask what exciting thing I'm involved with and I just tell them "life." :D

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn