Friday, May 27, 2016

Unpushed

Daily Draw: PetraK Tarot ~ Knight/Prince of Wands

Is he surging forward on his own or does he need to be shot out of a cannon to get going?

I'm reminded by this card, we've all been there, myself, quite often...because I'm thinking. Given time I can come up with a better solution. At that point pushing is not required. Just get out of the way, no fartin' around will be occurring.

"Progress is a nice word. But change is its motivator." ~ Robert Francis Kennedy 1925-1968

3 comments:

  1. Sometimes a little push can get me quite far. :

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I got moving every time I had a great idea, I'd never sleep. Then again, there are those days when it takes a crowbar to get from the mental to the physical stage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought of you with when you said you were going to have your first pedicure and go with orange polish. That's pretty bold, like at shot out of the cannon.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn