Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Whoop

Daily Draw: PetraK Tarot ~ 3 of Coins/Discs

Material works. The foot is strength and determination. Coin one, work yet to be done. Coin two, steps taken. Coin three, fruit of our efforts.

All very well and specific. My foot is weak. Or more probably lazy. Or conflicted. While I've sat here typing (whining) this post my working wall brain has arrived at a win/win plan plus one big job vanished, someone else has already done it. Whoop Whoop...adapt. adapt.

"Life not only consists of yes and no, but a lot of yes, but and no, but." ~ Vann Chow

4 comments:

  1. I learned that "yes but", actually means no.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you noticed ( it might just be a UK thing) that funny habit some people have of saying 'yeah but no but yeah' when they mean yes. Why?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes. Like 'you know'. I think the world would go silent if we quit saying things like that!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn