Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Being Prudence

Daily Draw: Minchiate Etruria Tarot ~ Faith

Think it or not, we each exercise a powerful strain of Faith every day. We open our eyes and admit yes, we are alive.

I'm reminded by the four Virtues this unusual deck contains, not all decks are equal. Certainly not all lives are equal. I look at my parent's four children and can name us, Hope, Faith, Charity, Prudence.

"All of us are experts at practicing virtue at a distance."  ~ Theodore M. Hesburgh 1917-2015

6 comments:

  1. And pray tell, what would your name be?

    ReplyDelete
  2. "It's not about the cards you're dealt, but how you play the hand "

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a long 'to do list.' I had 4 sisters and 2 brothers, and the parents when flustered would get us mixed up. And now the joke is on me, sometimes I start to call one my sisters by another sisters name, getting the first syllable out and in midstream correct myself.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn