Friday, June 10, 2016

The Cup

Daily Draw: Legend the Arthurian Tarot ~ Ace of Cups

The collective imagining and desires that think something into being. This is carried into our daily lives every day. Sometimes we work for it, sometimes we rely on positive thought.

I'm reminded by this card of Rob's first tractor. We were young and broke and it was just a dream. I wondered if positive thought would help, so made him a John Deere quilt, put John Deere buttons on his coveralls, hung plastic John Deere as the motion giver in a big set of chimes. He had a John Deere model M within a few months. Within our small budget. If some smart arse says you are just drinking the kool-aid for thinking...smile because you are drinking the dream to reality.

"I went to the bank and asked to borrow a cup of money."
They said, "What for?"
I said, "I'm going to buy some sugar." ~ Stephen Wright 1955-

7 comments:

  1. Focused intention and Law of Attraction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great experience. If I look back a lot the good stuff in my life originated from that Cup too

    ReplyDelete
  3. nine years ago I bought an old farm door lock from a flea market. Keith thought I was mad - we were renting a modern apartment and thought we had no chance of ever buying. One year on we found and bought and old wreck of a house complete with ancient farmhouse style back door. The lock was duly fitted and it still makes me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder if I've watched a youtube about your search..were you one of 'those' couples? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bigger the cup, the more possibilities to fill it with. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. No certainly not we got our house for 65k. The positive thinking helped us find it hard work made it liveable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This story is great encouragement to keep trying to remember to focus on what we want and to place visual aids around to enhance one's intention. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn