Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2016

Flat Tire Brain

Daily Draw: Native American Tarot ~ 3 of Coins

four cardinal points
four sacred herbs tobacco sweet grass sage cedar
four foods
tobacco maize beans squash

I started this post at 5:30 this morning. Here it is 6:00 PM. Above is all I had in me. Because my eyes kept going back to the card. I can hear these little girls laughing but those rats...  One becomes two becomes three and a community is born. I've never read where native americans ate rats, but I'm sure it's possible, certainly prisoners of war have eaten and even welcomed them.

So today is the real  me, flat tire brain and all. To each community it's own.

2 comments:

  1. I can't get past the rats either... Having lived on a farm, I know what kind of damage they can do. Maybe they are working together to drive them out?

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn