Monday, June 6, 2016

Glacial

Daily Draw: Legend the Arthurian Tarot ~ Chariot

Moving power. Logic, reason, self-control. Or loss thereof.

The time between Tower events is a time of shifting, of movement. That is where I am now. My mental Chariot horses don't like pulling in a reasonable direction, together. But I feel an overall sense of cohesion falling into place. I made a significant blog change this spring and I'm guessing no one noticed. Which is how human progress works, mostly in a glacial manner.

"The least movement is of importance to all nature. The entire ocean is affected by a pebble." ~ Blaise Pascal  1623-1662

5 comments:

  1. you've got me intrigued now about what that change was!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't see it so I apologize. I enjoy your writing and that for me is what makes you special.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your layout looks simpler - is that what was changed? I think most of us are so self-orbiting we rarely notice anybody else's stuff unless it's earth shattering.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, I wasn't teasing, honest ;)
    I took the word tarot out of the header. Probably because what I draw from the cards doesn't have much to do with tarot and more just with life.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn