Pages

Saturday, June 11, 2016

Habits and Ruts

Daily Draw: Legend the Arthurian Tarot ~ 6 of Swords

Out of the rut, slipping away toward the unknown.

I'm reminded by this card the answer we need is often right in front of us, we're just so deep in habit we neither see nor look. I've scanned 3,280 cards, cropped them and posted them here. It is getting much harder to tell were the edges are with my bent vision. Yesterday I looked in options and settings and set it to auto crop. Hokey Smokes Bullwinkle, where was your head all this time?

"Suffering begins because of ignorance of one’s own reality.  This becomes a blind habit which one repeats mechanically." ~ Satya Narayan Goenka 1924-2013

3 comments:

  1. Autocrop? I had no idea. Now there's something handy to remember.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting, never saw autocrop. Someone built a better mousetrap, just for you. Sometimes we don't know what we need, until we find it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. or your might give yourself a pat on the shoulder for figuring it out :D

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn